Today I got an adapter to connect my Lumix GH2 to my telescope and this evening I took some photos of Jupiter. I did not have much luck at all taking still photos. They were all overexposed and a bit blurry. So I tried shooting video hoping to get some good frames and that worked much better. I exported that video as a bunch of still frames and tried to use some image stacking software to combine them. That did not go well but it seemed like I could manually align and stack frames in Photoshop so I tried that instead. That turned out to be much easier and I only needed two frames to get a great result.